Effective January 1, 2016
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. In some areas of the Site (such as when you set up an account or complete your profile) and in connection with our services, Reputation Pros will collect Personal Information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, username[s], credit card number, billing information and other information which, either alone or in combination can be used to identify you (“Personal Information”). We do not consider information that has been aggregated and anonymous so as to not be identifiable to be Personal Information.
2. In addition, in order to effectively deliver our services and products, Reputation Pros may from time to time afford you the opportunity to provide additional Personal Information including descriptive, behavioral, preferential, and/or lifestyle information about yourself. It is your option wh
ether you furnish such information.
3. If you request us to do so, by signing up for one of our services which involves collecting or tracking your Personal Information , we may collect your Personal Information from third-party sources and platforms (such as people search sites, online review sites, databases, and social media or other sites on the Internet).
5. We will retain your information for at least as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We may also keep your information for longer periods of time consistent with our normal business practices and record-keeping requirements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with our services, or request that we no longer maintain your information, please contact us at Service@Goreputationpros.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
6. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We also collect analytical data related to the performance of this Site via tracking technologies. This data is not associated with your Personal Information. (See “Tracking Technologies” below.)
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Collection of Information from Third Parties
We may collect Personal Information about you from third parties. If we do, Reputation Pros will not sell this Personal Information to advertisers, marketers or spammers. Nor will we provide any Personal Information to online “white pages” or “people finder” sites unless you specifically authorize us to do so as part of our services.
Special Offers and Updates
Using your name and email address, we will occasionally send you information on products, services, discounts and promotions related to Reputation Pros. We present you with the option not to receive these types of communications each time we send you such communications
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you.
Social Media Widgets
Internal Uses of Your Personal Information
A. We collect, store and process your Personal Information on servers located in the United States. We use the information we collect about you in order to: ·
- develop and deliver our services ·
- process your transactions ·
- provide customer service and manage your account ·
- improve our products, services, and marketing.
B. We give access to Personal Information about our users only to those who require it for the above purposes
C. Reputation Pros will not share any of your Personal Information with third parties except in the circumstances described below.
1. We share information with service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as payment and order processing, fraud investigation, bill collection, and information management and analytics. If content generation is included in your services, we may share information with service providers under contract to create, edit and/or publish such content. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to Reputation Pros.
3. We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action. If the subpoena seeks information about an identified subscriber or limited group of subscribers, we’ll make reasonable business efforts to contact the subscriber(s) before providing information to the party that requests it. We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to in all cases, whether because of a time limit, court order, inability to effectively contact a subscriber, or for any other reason
4. When a user signs up for a co-branded version of our service through links to Reputation Pros from our partner’s websites, Reputation Pros, will share with the partner that user’s name, e-mail address and physical address in order to provide enhanced integration between Reputation Pros services and the services of our partner.
5. We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
6. We share information with companies that provide public relations and marketing services for us. Such information will only be shared by us to customize measure and improve our products, services, and advertising. It will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. These third parties are contractually obligated to protect your information and are prohibited from using your Personal Information for any other purpose.
7. We may share information, including Personal Information, when or if Reputation Pros is involved with a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider. Your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction, or during the due diligence in anticipation of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
8. We share your information with our parent, subsidiaries and joint ventures to help coordinate the services we provide to you, enforce our terms and conditions, and promote trust and safety
9.The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require using your personal Information to locate other information about you. Such use may include, but not be limited to, using your information to search the publicly accessible Internet sites as well as searching private information databases and sites
10.The implementation of our services, by its very nature, may require revealing your Personal Information in order to effect removal of Internet content about you. For example (but not limited to), we may have to disclose your name to a website in order to notify them to remove Internet content about you. This occurs with your express permission for a specific, given purpose.
You may review, correct, update, change or delete your Personal Information on your Reputation Pros account at any time. Simply inform your account executive, review your Personal Information and, if you wish, edit it with the options provided. customer service is available to assist with this between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST, or you may email Service@goreputatioinpros.com . If you wish your personal information to be deleted from our database, you may email your request to Service@goereputationpros.com. The process of deleting your personal information may take up to 30 days.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES THAT WE RECEIVE FROM OUR CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS
The implementation of our Services may require you to share with us information about other people, including Personal Information such as names and email addresses. We treat such information confidentially and do not share it with any third parties, except as described above as necessary to perform our services. Such information is maintained in accordance with thi
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
1. The security of your personal information is important to us. If you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number and social security number, on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Reputation Pros is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security.
2. The Personal Information that we collect, and that you provide, is stored by us is and contained behind a “firewall” and only accessible by those who need to know that information and who have special access rights to our production systems. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
3. We test our security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to test our security systems and processes. However, no security system is perfect. We do not guarantee or warrant that there will be no unauthorized access to your data
4. We will make all reasonable business efforts to protect your information, but no system can prevent all malicious attacks against our system or commonly used Internet protocols or software (e.g., SSL). Please see our technical pages for more information about the security systems used.
6. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
1. Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Reputation Pros. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, enabling features on the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Although Reputation Pros uses such technology created by third parties to enable features of its site, Reputation Pros does not share its users’ information with such third parties. We use the information to target users once they leave our site and advertise to them – commonly referred to as remarketing or retargeting. However while third party’s run our ads to those visitors that have particular cookies, they are only displaying Reputation Pros ads based on these cookies. We also partner with a third party to track who visits our site, but this is used for internal purposes and not for purposes of targeting ads
3. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the Site. Specifically, we use session cookies to track your session ID and to track whether or not you are logged into the Site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Click here for more information on how to remove persistent cookies.
4. We set a persistent cookie to store how you came to the Site and what purchase packages and discounts we are able to offer you upon your registration. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on the Site.
5. If you reject cookies, you will still be able to view the Site, but your ability to use some areas of the Site, will be limited. You will be unable to log into the Site if you reject cookies.
7. We employ, and our third party advertising partner employs, a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that helps us better manage content on the Site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies and are used to learn about the interactions of our users with the Site and our outbound emails. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ Personal Information. We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
7. CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
1. We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your Personal Information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service, but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference in the Site’s account area.
2. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at Service@goreputationpros.com
8. CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
2. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Privacy Statement and related documents. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time
Reputation Pros, LLC
42 Lake Avenue Ext, Suite 147 Danbury, CT 06811